Why a Bikeshare?
On one of our travels to Minneapolis, Minnesota several years ago, bike-share programs were discovered. Our experience in MN led to travel goals of riding bike-shares around the world.
The major cities of Paris, London, Amsterdam, New York, Chicago, and Miami are some of the bike-sharing opportunities we have enjoyed.
From that first experience in MN, the founding members of Osborne Adventures made a wish that such a program would come to the city of Salem. That wish is becoming a reality. Salem’s bike-share program will be launching this summer! Planning is underway with the city and bike program, and we are anticipating an August launch! Thanks for the visit and stay tuned for updates!
If you would like to learn more about the Bikeshare, feel free to contact us at:
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation for the Capitol City Cycleshare, make checks payable to Osborne Adventures and mail to the address below:
or donate via the PayPal button below:
Contributions are tax-deductible under IRC Section 501(c)(3)
Salem Summit Co.
Salem Leadership Foundation
In House Graphics
Bliss Sequoia Insurance
Cherriots: Salem Area Mass Transit District
KIOSK SPONSOR –
- Brand inclusion and Sponsor’s name on kiosk Station placement priority
- Brand inclusion on 5 bikes
- Brand inclusion on all marketing collateral, system maps and website
- 10, 1-year membership passes 10% off family/business code
BUSINESS SPONSOR –
- Brand inclusion on marketing materials and website
- Brand inclusion on 2 bikes
- 2, 1-year membership passes
- 10% off business code